Pottery Works News and Events
- Hand thrown pottery makes unique and special gifts. Handmade pottery is both useful and beautiful. The gifts are particularly special because each piece is individually wheel thrown, often made specifically for you when ordered.
- Not every piece of this hand thrown pottery is in stock; therefore, all customers will be notified within 12 hours as to availability of this hand thrown stoneware pottery. If the particular piece of pottery is not in stock, you will be informed of approximate delivery date.
- We maintain a large inventory. However, many pieces of this handmade stoneware pottery must be made to order. Delivery usually is in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks, but may be as long as 3 weeks.
- Potteryworks will be selling at the Brattleboro Winter Market on Feb. 13, weather permitting, at the River Garden, Main Street in downtown Brattleboro, 10-2.
- FEDEX AND UPS HAVE INSTITUTED NEW SHIPPING POLICIES WHICH HAVE AFFECTED MY SHIPPING RATES CONSIDERABLY. I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS. PLEASE CALL 802 228 3230 FOR POSSIBLE LOWER COSTS FOR SHIPPING SHORTER DISTANCES.
Pottery Works has made functional stoneware pottery in Vermont and marketed it nationwide since 1972. This handmade pottery is glazed in cobalt blue, sky blue, sage green, earth, plum, and black. Each piece of this wheel thrown pottery is individually thrown by only one potter. Then each piece is personally fired by the potter to achieve the blue, green or other glazed finished handmade pottery. Hand thrown pottery mugs, bowls, berry bowls, casseroles, plates, teapots, vases, pitchers, cream and sugars, and planters are just some of the stoneware pottery items available on this site.*If the buyer supplies an incorrect address, buyer will pay any additional shipping costs.
“Funding for this website was made possible in part with a Rural Business Enterprise Grant from USDA Rural Development"