Pottery Works News and Events
- Hand thrown pottery makes unique and special gifts. Handmade pottery is both useful and beautiful. The gifts are particularly special because each piece is individually wheel thrown, often made specifically for you when ordered.
- Not every piece of this hand thrown pottery is in stock; therefore, all customers will be notified within 12 hours as to availability of this hand thrown stoneware pottery. If the particular piece of pottery is not in stock, you will be informed of approximate delivery date.
- We maintain a large inventory. However, many pieces of this handmade stoneware pottery must be made to order. Delivery usually is in 1 1/2 to 2 weeks, but may be as long as 3 weeks.
- Potteryworks will be selling at the Brattleboro Winter Market starting Saturday, Nov. 1. Hours are 10 to 3 every Sat. through Dec.. The market is located at the River Garden in downtown Brattleboro.
- Christmas orders are getting filled up. I am a one person business and am currently running about 3 weeks behind on items not in stock. I do have quite a few items in stock though. So I can not guarantee Christmas delivery on all items. Thank you.
Pottery Works has made functional stoneware pottery in Vermont and marketed it nationwide since 1972. This handmade pottery is glazed in cobalt blue, sky blue, sage green, earth, plum, and black. Each piece of this wheel thrown pottery is individually thrown by only one potter. Then each piece is personally fired by the potter to achieve the blue, green or other glazed finished handmade pottery. Hand thrown pottery mugs, bowls, berry bowls, casseroles, plates, teapots, vases, pitchers, cream and sugars, and planters are just some of the stoneware pottery items available on this site.*If the buyer supplies an incorrect address, buyer will pay any additional shipping costs.
“Funding for this website was made possible in part with a Rural Business Enterprise Grant from USDA Rural Development"